Holden Ellis, a creative marketing agency, is looking for a creative wordsmith who believes in the power and art of compelling copy. The Content Copywriter’s primary focus will be helping to lead the ideation, execution and measurement of content for social and web. The ideal team member is inspired and driven to change the world for our clients through words that make their audience take action. Content Copywriter will also have the opportunity to contribute to video scripts, video shoots and brand messaging.
Mark Twain said, “The difference between the almost right word and the right word is really a large matter—it's the difference between the lightning bug and the lightning.”
If this lights a fire under your butt, then upload that resume, cover letter and hit SEND.
- Work collaboratively with team and owner to create innovative and conceptual content for web and print.
- Create editorial calendar of content for Holden Ellis clients and agency
- Create, post, manage community and report in regard to social clients for clients and agency
- Communicate directly with clients
- Act as project manager/producer on various projects
- Deliver creative copy and content that would make Mark Zuckerberg do the happy dance
- Assist in ideation for projects and campaigns
- Assist on video and photo shoots
- 3+ years of copywriting/social experience (preferably in an agency setting)
- Strong skills in grammar, copy editing/proofing and storytelling
- Knowledge in content publishing platforms and Google Analytics
- Positive, optimistic outlook
- Problem-solver (this is cliché, we know, but it’s true)
- Laser focus on details
- Enjoys working in open, collaborative environmental
- Bonus points for being sarcastic
- Street cred for being musically inclined
About Holden Ellis:
Holden Ellis is a boutique creative marketing company that provides strategy, design, video, copy and photography for clients around the country. If you think you fit the mold, email firstname.lastname@example.org.